This salad is great as a filling lunch, light dinner or side - quick and easy to make, so there's no excuses!
1 small organic sweet potato
2 tsp organic raw cocounut oil
10cm piece of cucumber
100g cooked quinoa
25g organic goat's feta
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
two handfuls of preferred green salad (avoid raw spinach as it doesn't digest well when not cooked)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut up the sweet potato into chunks and place on a roasting tray. Pour over the coconut oil and add a sprinkle of salt and pepper - place in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20-25 mins
2. Place your salad in a bowl
3. Add the cooked quinoa
4. Cut up chunks of cucumber and sprinkle feta onto the mix
5. When sweet potato has finished cooking, remove from the oven and add to the salad.
6. Finish off by drizzling over the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Voila! Healthy, STRIP'D back food.